Agar.io: Special Tips and Strategies
Date: 2015-06-04 03:14:16
By: Marta Barquet
Agar.io has been an internet sensation during the last two weeks. Its simple and addictive gameplay has made an overnight success out of this browser based game. Although the game is highly addictive, it is far from perfect, so we wanted to provide some tips that hopefully will make your Agar.io experience more enjoyable. Here are some clues and Agar.io tips that should make you better at the game.
1) Chase your enemies diagonally instead of in a straight line, you will get closer to them way faster.
2) Chase the other cells into a corner or against a wall (end of the map) so that they have less escape options!
3) Make a good use of the viruses (pointy green balls). You can use them as a shield (big cells won’t bother eating you because they will explode when touching the viruses) or as a weapon (throw parts of you against it pressing “W” and they will bounce off your enemy cells.
4) Do not divide (except in case of emergency). As appealing as it might seem to be faster, when you are a large size cell it will only make you more vulnerable. It will also take a while until you merge back into a single cell.
1) Make sure you build your killing strategy against those who are above you in the leaderboard so that you can climb your way up the ranking.
2) If someone on your map is willing to die for you (only metaphorically) you can increase your size in a real quick way!
3) Maybe we should not be saying this, but you can have a great time if you try playing with a friend (or more) who can be your secret helper on the Free for All mode, work as a team trapping other cells and get everyone confused!
To get an idea of how Agar.io works, you can check out our gameplay, in which we explain the basics of the game:
Have you liked these Agar.io tips and strategies? Don’t forget to share it if you liked it!
YOU MAY LIKE:
You may have been wondering why there hasn't been the usual two week gaps between uploads of Yandere Simulator, of course our beloved Senpai Yandere Dev was very busy at the back end of November and advised there wouldn't be a new build for around a month at that point, due to the amount of work going in ...
n this guide we hope to give you some ideas as how to make money from your home computer, this isn't a guide to getting rich quick but a guide to serious ideas that could supplement your income or perhaps even one day become your main source of income. The first thing we will look at is the ways you can ...
Here we give you a rundown of our top 15 free games from the last 12 months (take note some of these games were released towards the end of 2016 but they were that good we decided to keep them in the list) they had to meet some criteria like being available to download without needing a steam account and ...