We are retrieving the file for you. Please wait...
Last Updated: 2020-08-27 20:36:30
Vanilla Skyrim has a variety of issues. Most would agree that the passage of time has not been kind to it, with a ton of people rightfully pointing out a ton of issues with it. Luckily, Skyrim has one of the largest modding scenes around and a ton of creators have dedicated themselves to fixing the game's many issues. One of them is RaceMenu, a mod that fixes the lackluster character creation process of the game.
To install the RaceMenu, drag it into the Skyrim Data folder, as well as using LOOT to determine the optimal load order so you don't crash your game constantly, much like most Skyrim mods.
This mod comes with a ton of different features that makes it much easier to create the character of your dreams, as well as being critical for the function of other mods. Here's quick list of some of the most important ones:
- Numeric display for all sliders
- Color ANY tint, including hair with an AARRGGBB value
- Loads/Saves settings when re-opening the menu
- Zoom distances adjusted to be closer to the face when In and slightly further when out
- Basic plugin interface
- Controller support
- Works with any race, including custom races
- Multi-warpaint support
- Warpaint texture hotswapping (Custom warpaint)
- Display racial skill bonuses
- Save/Load presets to and from windows clipboard
- Supports body/hand/feet/face overlays
- Save/Load color
- Change overlay glow color
- Change overlay glow strength
- Export head mesh (Requires CharGen)
- Camera move up/down/left/right zoom in/out
As you can see, making your own personal Skyrim character gets a whole lot easier with this mod. If that sounds like something you need, you should give RaceMenu a download.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/www.rockybytes.com/htdocs/Includes/Frame/Modules/program.php on line 182