Cheat Engine 5.2 Secure Download
- Added some shortcut keys to the main window. (ctrl+o opens a table, ctrl+s saves, and ctrl+alt+a opens the auto assembler)
- Added reinterpretable addresses
- Added auto assemble scripts to the auto assembler
- Added auto assemble scripts to cheat tables
- Added a pointer scanner
- Added the ability to define structures
- Added address recalculation by module in the standalone trainer as well (for code entries, standard addresses use interpretable addresses)
- Added the db 'string' opcode to the assembler
- Added the REGISTERSYMBOL and UNREGISTERSYMBOL functions to the auto assembler
- Addresses now indicate of a address is in a static address or dynamicly allocated
- Added a show checkbox and show hotkey property to the cheatlist in the auto assembler
- Added a click handler to seperate cheats in the trainer maker. (clicking enables a cheat)
- Made it possible to also use ce's kernel debugger for "change register on breakpoint"
- Changed the code finder so it's not modal anymore. (You still can't use multiple at the same time but it'll fix some 'not so' user-friendly problems)
- Changed the hyperscan injection method when windows 2000 is detected. should be more stable
- Changed the save routines in the memory view to give more options when saving and loading
- Fixed some assembler and disassembler bugs
- Fixed "force memory to be writable" on PAE enabled systems
- Fixed the bug where the module name was not saved in the cheat table of a code entry
- Fixed the bug where the first character of the trainer maker user inoput field got replaced by a ?
- Fixed float->unknown initial scan->first scan->exact value not showing the type selection
- Fixed find out what ... when using access violations and clicking stop
- Fixed invalid reordering of entries after delete of a entry in the trainer maker
- Fixed the corrupted title and about text in the generated trainer when protection was enabled
- Fixed resizing of the cheatlist after a delete in the trainer maker
- Fixed one or two spell errors
- Fixed the fullaccess function in the auto assembler
- Fixed support for floating points in the trainer maker (difference between , and .)
- Moved all symbolhandler code to one class instead of speading it all over the rest of the code
- changed the copy/paste of entries to be more stable
Release Date: 2005-12-21
Learn how to install Cheat Engine correctly and modify your games
The installation process of Cheat Engine is very easy, we simply need to follow the steps shown in the installation wizard. By running the downloaded file for the first time we start to prepare the program for ...
Step by step tutorial - Specific case of Cheat Engine use: How to cheat in 3D Pinball Space Cadet
Cheat Engine is a program that lets us slightly modify games on basic level by changing its executables and hexadecimals, that’s the reason why it may be a bit difficult to use with no previous practice. For ...
Although the name implies cheating, Cheat Engine is such a powerful tool that has many different uses and can be used for a variety of things. The first one of course, is enabling cheats such as invincibility, super powers or even skipping entire levels of a game with the touch of a button or imputing a ...
Cheat Engine is a tool that allows users, among other things, to scan and modify a game’s code/memory in order to do a things such as lower the difficulty, see through walls, enable invulnerability or enable any other cheat, and despite the variety of alternatives, it still remains the tool of ...