Cheat Engine 5.3 Secure Download
- Made multiple bytes selectable in the hexview
- Save userdefined symbols added by the user, to the table
- Added ctrl+A key to select all text in the auto assembler
- Added recalculate base address in structure definer (only for level1)
- Added scroll support to main cheat list
- Added plugin dll's to several sections (for those that are too lame to send me a dll to add to the ce package)
- Added a special window for pasting cheat entries which includes easy modifying the offset and description
- Added information popup when a scan finds more than the max ammount of addresses the first time
- Added edit hotkey (ctrl+e) using the same window as paste
- Implemented use of kernel VirtualAllocEx
- Integrated pointer scan in main
- Rewrote pointerscan, it's faster and more accurate now
- Increased speed of next scan routines
- implemented a lower level openprocess instead of calling ZwOpenProcess
- Added search for assembler option
- Added symbol handling including kernel symbols
- Added scan option: "Same as first scan"
- Added exact value hotkey scans
- Added a driverlist
- Added step 7 to the tutorial: code injection
- Added step 8 to the tutorial: advanced pointers
- Added quti messages on the tutorial
- Added ability to set symbol searchpath
- Added 3 new functions to the auto assembler: define, loadbinary and include
- Driver now uses a driver.dat file to configure itself (no problem if it's missing though)
- Fixed the known "array of byte" scan bugs
- Fixed changed/unchanged+fastscan+4 byte+hyperscan not filtering right
- Fixed enable/disable cheat menu item enabling/disabling all
- Fixed "change element" in structure definer and bytesize of strings
- Fixed window title for the api hook template
- Fixed copy/paste bug
- Fixed newscan turning of the hex checkbox without converting
- Fixed the change record menu item
- Fixed next scan exact value for double scans
- Fixed fs: not showing up for some disassembler instructions
- Fixed paste bug in 2nd between textfield
- Fixed "je" (and probable other familiars as well) when the positive jump is bigger than 0x7f (should then do a long jump, not short jump)
- Fixed hotkey set value not always working.
- Fixed bug where 2 byte entries don't support increase and decrease allowed freezing.
- Fixed string freezing bug
- Fixed freezing addresses showing up as normal when hexadecimal was set
Release Date: 2007-04-06
Learn how to install Cheat Engine correctly and modify your games
The installation process of Cheat Engine is very easy, we simply need to follow the steps shown in the installation wizard. By running the downloaded file for the first time we start to prepare the program for ...
Step by step tutorial - Specific case of Cheat Engine use: How to cheat in 3D Pinball Space Cadet
Cheat Engine is a program that lets us slightly modify games on basic level by changing its executables and hexadecimals, that’s the reason why it may be a bit difficult to use with no previous practice. For ...
Although the name implies cheating, Cheat Engine is such a powerful tool that has many different uses and can be used for a variety of things. The first one of course, is enabling cheats such as invincibility, super powers or even skipping entire levels of a game with the touch of a button or imputing a ...
Cheat Engine is a tool that allows users, among other things, to scan and modify a game’s code/memory in order to do a things such as lower the difficulty, see through walls, enable invulnerability or enable any other cheat, and despite the variety of alternatives, it still remains the tool of ...