Cheat Engine 5.6.1 Secure Download
- Removed stealthmode. (Someone could make a plugin for this, one probably more advanced than the old one)
- Pointerscanner speed has been increased a lot
- New Icon (thanks to Phox from the forum)
- The pointerscanner can now scan for values
- The pointerscanner now lets you specify an offset list that it has to end with.
- Removed the injected pointerscanner
- The auto assembler now supports code outside of [enable] and [disable] sections so it affects both
- Resultcount is now comma seperated (thanks to infinito)
- New kernelmode debugger
- Added the ability to offload the current OS to dbvm (if your cpu supports it)
- The driver is now 64-bit compatible. (You will have to sign it yourself, or reboot with unsigned driver support)
- Rewrote the disassemblerview
- Deleting addresses from a scanresult is now a bit faster
- Changed the hotkey handler to be more controllable
- New heaplist that works based on dll injection instead of toolhelp32
- Dissectcode now helps finding referenced strings
- Added a new Auto assembler command "aobscan(varname, arrayofbyte)"
- Added a new Auto assembler command "assert(address, arrayofbyte)" which will make a script fail if the bytes aren't what they should be
- Dissect data now works with offsets instead of sizes
- Added the ability to follow pointers easily with Dissect Data
- There's now a stacktrace visible during debugging (2 different types)
- The registerview is gone as long as you're not debugging
- CE now suppresses the "No disk" message when the systems searchpath is invalid
- Added a common modulelist to the ce folder that you can edit. Include files that you do NOT want to go through when doing memory inspection
- You can now open another pointerscanner window while another pointerscan is running and read the results.
- The pointerscanner can now also scan for values
- Added a string reference windows
- Improved the plugin system:
- You can now add auto assembler commands
- You can now get a callback when the disassembler is being rendered
- You can now add a plugin item to the context of the disassemler
- Added (float)#, (double)# and (int)# support to the assembler, (double) is mainly usable in combination with the new DQ command though
- Fix mov [reg],reg disassembly when a 16-bit prefix is used
- Fixed some floating point assembler instructions
- Taborder fix for "Value between scan" (infinito)
- Fixed the Auto assembler code injection template with regard to the "Alt:" line
- Jmp FAR instruction not shown properly in the disassembler
- Fixed disassembler instructions that had a rep/repe prefix while they shouldn't
- Fixed xorps instruction
- Fixed assembler where segment registers are used
- Fixed rm32,imm16 notations getting dowsized to rm32,imm8 while they should go rm32,imm32
- Fixed hang when setting the window on top and then doing a scan
- Fixed FILD qword instruction
- Fixed FNSTSW AX instruction
- Fixed FCOM instruction
- Fixed IMUL,0a instruction
- Fixed broken alt-key when the disassemblerview is focused
- Fixed the bug where removing a assigned hotkey to a cheat table didn't work
- Fixed the floating point panel. It now actually shows the floating point values...
- Fixed several bugs in the Dissect Data window
- Several gui fixes for high dpi systems
Release Date: 2010-01-31
Learn how to install Cheat Engine correctly and modify your games
The installation process of Cheat Engine is very easy, we simply need to follow the steps shown in the installation wizard. By running the downloaded file for the first time we start to prepare the program for ...
Step by step tutorial - Specific case of Cheat Engine use: How to cheat in 3D Pinball Space Cadet
Cheat Engine is a program that lets us slightly modify games on basic level by changing its executables and hexadecimals, that’s the reason why it may be a bit difficult to use with no previous practice. For ...
Although the name implies cheating, Cheat Engine is such a powerful tool that has many different uses and can be used for a variety of things. The first one of course, is enabling cheats such as invincibility, super powers or even skipping entire levels of a game with the touch of a button or imputing a ...
Cheat Engine is a tool that allows users, among other things, to scan and modify a game’s code/memory in order to do a things such as lower the difficulty, see through walls, enable invulnerability or enable any other cheat, and despite the variety of alternatives, it still remains the tool of ...