Agar.io: Special Tips and Strategies
Date: 2015-06-04 03:14:16
By: Marta Barquet
Agar.io has been an internet sensation during the last two weeks. Its simple and addictive gameplay has made an overnight success out of this browser based game. Although the game is highly addictive, it is far from perfect, so we wanted to provide some tips that hopefully will make your Agar.io experience more enjoyable. Here are some clues and Agar.io tips that should make you better at the game.
1) Chase your enemies diagonally instead of in a straight line, you will get closer to them way faster.
2) Chase the other cells into a corner or against a wall (end of the map) so that they have less escape options!
3) Make a good use of the viruses (pointy green balls). You can use them as a shield (big cells won’t bother eating you because they will explode when touching the viruses) or as a weapon (throw parts of you against it pressing “W” and they will bounce off your enemy cells.
4) Do not divide (except in case of emergency). As appealing as it might seem to be faster, when you are a large size cell it will only make you more vulnerable. It will also take a while until you merge back into a single cell.
1) Make sure you build your killing strategy against those who are above you in the leaderboard so that you can climb your way up the ranking.
2) If someone on your map is willing to die for you (only metaphorically) you can increase your size in a real quick way!
3) Maybe we should not be saying this, but you can have a great time if you try playing with a friend (or more) who can be your secret helper on the Free for All mode, work as a team trapping other cells and get everyone confused!
To get an idea of how Agar.io works, you can check out our gameplay, in which we explain the basics of the game:
Have you liked these Agar.io tips and strategies? Don’t forget to share it if you liked it!
YOU MAY LIKE:
Luckily, many would be game creators agree with you, and many of them have created games that mimic old school game design, and sometimes straight up remake old games. Here is a list of the ten best games in that style! 10. Super Mario 3: Mario Forever Mario has gone through many ...
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...
Top 10 Free to Play Games 2019 Over this past year, more and more high-quality free games have been released. There are all kinds – remakes of old classics, triple-A games made to take advantage of a certain market, and MMORPGs. With so many to choose from, how can one know what the best ...