Yandere Simulator April 9th 2020 Secure Download
- Added some experimental grass outside of the entrance of the school. Thorough testing will be required before determining whether or not it will stay in the game; the determining factor is how much it impacts the framerate when it’s covering the majority of the school grounds.
- Mission Mode now incorporates the top-of-screen arrow from the Alphabet Killer Challenge (but not if it’s a multi-mission).
- A student who is solving a puzzle cube will no longer continue solving the cube while inside of a stink bomb cloud.
- A stink bomb will now cause students to run away for 15 seconds, instead of running inside of the hedge maze.
- Yandere-chan now begins the Alphabet Challenge standing beside her desk, instead of standing on top of her desk.
- Improved the marker that appears at the top of the screen during the Alphabet Killer Challenge.
- Being spotted trespassing by a teacher will no longer lower Yandere-chan’s reputation.
- Yandere-chan’s low sanity hallucinations now look more ghostly.
- It is now possible for the blood-cleaning robot to open doors.
- Moved light switches that were clipping into windows.
- With Ebola Mode active, press the “V” key 10 times to change your appearance.
Release Date: 2020-04-09
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
Yandere Simulator has gotten a couple of new features since the last time we talked about it. There's a ton of different minor changes that help smooth gameplay out, but there's also a few other things to talk about. First thing's first, though. No. Osana still isn't fully out yet. 1. SNAP Mode
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...
It is coming up to three weeks since we have had a new build of one of the the most popular free games in the world (whilst it remains in development at least) and we are normally used to a clockwork like schedule from Yandere Dev of a new build each two weeks, but if sources are correct it could be that ...