Yandere Simulator Aug 25th 2019 Secure Download
- Moved the delinquents to different classrooms (they are 2nd-years and 3rd-years, so they can’t occupy 1st-year classrooms). Horuda and Kuu Dere have been moved to 1st-year classrooms.
- If Yandere-chan talks to a student while standing extremely close to them, she will now back up to a more reasonable distance.
- The “Learned Topic” and “Learned Opinion” messages will now specify exactly what topic/opinion was learned.
- The text on the welcome mat in front of the boys’ locker room is no longer reversed.
- Doors will no longer shove Yandere-chan when they are opening/closing.
- Added sound effects and voices to the maid minigame.
Release Date: 2019-08-25
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
Yandere Simulator has gotten a couple of new features since the last time we talked about it. There's a ton of different minor changes that help smooth gameplay out, but there's also a few other things to talk about. First thing's first, though. No. Osana still isn't fully out yet. 1. SNAP Mode
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...
It is coming up to three weeks since we have had a new build of one of the the most popular free games in the world (whilst it remains in development at least) and we are normally used to a clockwork like schedule from Yandere Dev of a new build each two weeks, but if sources are correct it could be that ...