Yandere Simulator Jan 1st 2020 Secure Download
Fixes, Changes, and Improvements
- Students who need to vomit will now travel to the toilet that is nearest to their current location, instead of always traveling to a toilet that is on the east side of the school.
- Fixed bug that caused Cooking Club members to perform the wrong animations if they were sent to distract a student before they had begun to prepare food.
- Adjusted the pathfinding grid in the plaza so that students don’t brush against the leaves of the hedges while walking through the plaza.
- Fixed bug that caused cooking club students’ trays to turn invisible if they were distracted by a giggle while they were preparing food.
- Delinquents will no longer make snide remarks at you when you’re near their hangout spot, if there is a wall separating you from them.
- There is now a “Freeze All Students” option in Pose Mode that will instantly freeze all students in school at their current location.
- It is no longer possible to send a student to distract a teacher; the ability to do so in previous builds was an oversight.
- It is now possible to electrocute students inside of bathrooms, instead of only at drinking fountains.
- Fixed bug that caused Senpai’s eyes to lack white reflections at the Senpai Creation Screen.
- It is now possible to sit on the benches in the Japanese garden next to the hedge maze.
- Fixed bug that caused some classroom props to float in midair.
Release Date: 2020-01-01
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...
It is coming up to three weeks since we have had a new build of one of the the most popular free games in the world (whilst it remains in development at least) and we are normally used to a clockwork like schedule from Yandere Dev of a new build each two weeks, but if sources are correct it could be that ...
You may have been wondering why there hasn't been the usual two week gaps between uploads of Yandere Simulator, of course our beloved Senpai Yandere Dev was very busy at the back end of November and advised there wouldn't be a new build for around a month at that point, due to the amount of work going in ...