Yandere Simulator June 15th 2020 Secure Download
- In Japan, you have to be at least 20 years old in order to purchase alcohol or cigarettes. Yandere Simulator takes place in a fictional version of Japan where you need to be at least 20 years old to purchase pornography, too. This is why Yandere-chan needs a fake ID, despite being 18. To reflect this, the “18+” in the stores has been updated to say “20+”.
- The player is no longer able to save the game under circumstances that would instantly screw the player upon reloading the save file, or circumstances that would be very difficult for the game to re-create. A message will appear on the pause screen menu when saving the game is not possible.
- To make it possible to complete a Multi-Mission that involves poisoning more than 2 characters, it is now possible to purchase infinite Lethal Poisons from Info-chan, but only during Mission Mode. (Lethal Poison is also now less expensive in Mission Mode.)
- Saving/Loading now tracks kidnap victims, whether or not there should be a fence on the roof, the school’s current level of atmosphere, and whether or not there should be metal detectors and security cameras at school.
- The game now properly tracks Study Points (if you put Study Points into a school subject, then load an earlier save, your number of study points will revert back to whatever number they were when the game was saved.)
- Characters who were “patrolling” at the time of a save will now resume their patrol accurately upon loading that save, instead of returning to their original patrol point whenever a save is loaded.
- If the player spilled blood, saved the game, then cleaned up the blood and saved the game again, there was a bug that would re-spawn the blood pools that were cleaned up. This bug has been fixed.
- Lockers that you can hide bodies inside of now have cyan outlines in Yandere Vision (like every other tool that facilitates getting away with murder).
- There is now a “How to make money” tutorial pop-up when you try to purchase things at school without having enough money to buy anything.
- From now on, if you crush a phone with your foot while carrying or dragging a corpse, you’ll drop the corpse before crushing the phone.
- It is no longer possible to view Senpai’s student profile in Mission Mode, since he is canonically dead in the Mission Mode Timeline.
- If the player drags a corpse nearby the mythical tree behind the school, that corpse will no longer spawn blood pools.
- It is no longer possible to leave bloody footprints within the proximity of the mythical tree behind the school.
- Certain items (clean school uniform, money) can now be ordered from Info-chan multiple times in a single day.
- The player will now see a new texture on Yandere-chan’s phone when taking a picture with the phone’s camera.
- Because Musume’s Task requires Horuda to be alive, Musume’s Task is no longer available if Horuda is dead.
- From now on, the jingle at the Calendar screen will sound creepier as school atmosphere drops lower.
- From now on, the game will continue loading if the player alt+tabs while at the loading screen.
- Saving/Loading now accurately tracks which bodies are currently hidden in which lockers.
- It is no longer possible to steal a student’s phone if that student is watching you.
- A delinquent can no longer shove you while he is solving a puzzle cube.
- Replaced placeholder “new smartphone” graphic with original artwork.
- Saving the game will now track the current location of the radio.
- The Electronics Store now has appropriate theme music.
- Added one new hairstyle for Yandere-chan.
- Added a bunch of minor miscellaneous aesthetic changes (reducing poly count of models with too many polygons, updating a few props in the Drama Club, changing the color of the glass on the trophy cases, adding a few more glass cases near the entrance, etc.)
- Fixed bug that would cause a member of the science club to perpetually walk into the school fountain if the player loaded a save that was created while that science club member was walking towards a storage closet.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the “Dispose of Weapon” checkmark from filling in on the “How to get away with murder before the Police arrive” checklist, if the victim was killed without use of a weapon.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to slide across the ground during death animations if SNAP Mode was triggered after Senpai had ripped a mask off of Yandere-chan’s face.
- Fixed bug that caused the mouse cursor to be visible when launching the game, even though the mouse cursor is not used to make selections anywhere in Yandere Simulator.
- Fixed bug that would cause the mouse cursor to appear onscreen when the player started a new game, even though the mouse cursor isn’t used at all in Yandere Simulator.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to fail to acknowledge that a corpse was hidden in a locker, if the corpse was removed from the locker and placed back inside.
- Fixed bug that would glitch out a mind-broken slave if the player visited the guidance counselor while a mind-broken slave was on her way to kill someone.
- Fixed bug that would cause a Student Council girl to pepper-spray Yandere-chan after being kicked out of the Student Council, if she witnessed murder.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from moving the cursor of the home cork-board if they were playing the game with a mouse instead of a controller.
- Fixed bug that would cause teachers in the Faculty Room to be completely unable to see Yandere-chan attacking a fellow teacher in the Faculty Room.
- Fixed bug that would cause a corpse to permanently stop bleeding if it was put into a locker, taken out, put back inside, then taken out again.
- Fixed bug that would cause the gym to stop rendering if the player aimed the camera downwards while walking around on the catwalks of the gym.
- Fixed bug that would cause Taro Yamada’s name to be displayed as “Senpai” instead of “Taro Yamada” when first opening the Student Info menu.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Alphabet Killer Challenge music to permanently go silent if the player aimed their camera and took a photo.
- Fixed bug that would cause a mind-broken slave to freak out and call the cops if they saw a corpse before going hunting for their target.
- Fixed bug that would cause male students’ bone structure and faces to change if they were placed into a locker and then removed from it.
- Fixed bug that would cause “Disable Distant Animations” to snap to “25” if the player loaded into the school after setting it to “Off”.
- Fixed bug that prevented some of the text in the Mission Mode menu from correctly updating when the player generated a random mission.
- Fixed physics bug that would cause the “Where is my classroom” pink trail to collide with pickups and send them flying into the air.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to permanently freeze in place if she used a stink bomb on a teacher while holding a weapon.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the player from being able to adjust some of the game’s settings while inside of Yandere-chan’s home.
- Fixed bug that caused cauterized corpses to produce blood pools if they were placed into a locker and then taken out of one.
- Fixed bug that would cause the credits sequence to immediately end if the player alt+tabbed while the credits were rolling.
- Fixed bug that would prevent a character’s eyes from changing to the correct color when loading a saved pose in Pose Mode.
- Fixed bug that would cause the resolution option that appears when launching the game to display an inaccurate resolution.
- Fixed bug that caused innocuous objects (the box cutter, the screwdriver, and the scissors) to be considered suspicious.
- Fixed bug that would cause the mirror in the northeast stairway to render things that were not supposed to be rendered.
- Fixed bug that caused a tower viewer to appear on the ground in front of the other tower viewer in the street scene.
- Fixed bug that would cause the loading screen to display a gamepad even if the player was using a keyboard.
- Fixed bug that prevented Yandere-chan from dropping the weapon in her hands after being unmasked by Senpai.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the saving/loading feature from remembering Yandere-chan’s current Persona.
- Fixed bug that caused the Sports Club students to run at walking speed instead of proper running speed.
- Fixed bug that prevented the shadow warning window from fully displaying onscreen in the Settings menu.
- Fixed a spot on the 2nd floor ceiling that had a gap, allowing the player to see the sky while indoors.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the delinquents from being removed from school when they were expelled.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to clip into the torii gates outside the two Japanese gardens.
- Fixed bug that prevented the game from tracking the player’s reputation when saving/loading.
- Fixed bug that prevented papers taped to walls from using the correct texture for the tape.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from muting the new Alphabet Killer Challenge music.
- Fixed graphical glitch that would occur when looking at curtains from behind.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from being able to quit out of Yancord.
- Fixed exploit that allowed the player to kill Senpai while at low sanity.
- Fixed bug that made the sun render through the ceiling in the gym.
- Fixed some accessories that were missing their textures.
Release Date: 2020-06-15
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
Yandere Simulator has gotten a couple of new features since the last time we talked about it. There's a ton of different minor changes that help smooth gameplay out, but there's also a few other things to talk about. First thing's first, though. No. Osana still isn't fully out yet. 1. SNAP Mode
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...
It is coming up to three weeks since we have had a new build of one of the the most popular free games in the world (whilst it remains in development at least) and we are normally used to a clockwork like schedule from Yandere Dev of a new build each two weeks, but if sources are correct it could be that ...