Yandere Simulator May 15th 2020 Secure Download
- If a teacher (or Student Council member) sends Yandere-chan to the guidance counselor for carrying a weapon, the weapon will be taken away and put inside of a box in the faculty room. As of now, if Yandere-chan is spotted carrying a fire extinguisher, the fire extinguisher will now be returned to its original position instead of the box in the faculty room. For now, the fire extinguishers are (deliberately) the only exception.
- Prior to this build, if the player joined a club, the game would remember what club the player joined, even if the player reset the day, got a game over, or loaded an earlier save immediately after joining the club. As of now, the game will not carry the player's club status forward to subsequent days unless the player successfully makes it to the end of the day.
- Removed exploit that would allow the player to get an easy panty shot by getting so close to a student that they were clipping inside of the student's body, then pulling out their camera, inserting it inside the student's torso, and aiming the camera straight downwards at their panties.
- Prior to this build, a bloody weapon would not be considered "suspicious" if the weapon itself was a non-suspicious object (such as a screwdriver). This oversight has been corrected.
- Prior to this build, the act of using a handheld blowtorch to cauterize a corpse's wounds was not considered to be suspicious behavior. This oversight has now been corrected.
- It is no longer possible to sit on the bench where Sakyu / Inkyu have their daily conversations, during the point in time when they are meant to have a conversation there.
- If a Teacher's Pet runs to the faculty room to report a murder to a teacher and discovers that all 6 teachers are dead, they will run out of school instead.
- Obtaining the "Genocide Ending" will now result in dark, creepy music playing during the game's credits, instead of the normal credits music.
- Wielding the drama club props will no longer be considered suspicious if Yandere-chan is a member of the drama club.
- The grass in front of the school will no longer fail to change colors properly when lighting/atmosphere changes.
- Saving?Loading will now properly track how many blood pools were at school, and where they were located.
- Saving/Loading will now properly track the locations of all buckets/mops/bleach containers at school.
- Saving/Loading will now properly track the contents of all buckets / containers at school.
- Saving/Loading will now properly track how much blood a corpse has spilled.
- Various code optimizations to make progress towards improving framerate.
Release Date: 2020-05-15
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
Yandere Simulator has gotten a couple of new features since the last time we talked about it. There's a ton of different minor changes that help smooth gameplay out, but there's also a few other things to talk about. First thing's first, though. No. Osana still isn't fully out yet. 1. SNAP Mode
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...
It is coming up to three weeks since we have had a new build of one of the the most popular free games in the world (whilst it remains in development at least) and we are normally used to a clockwork like schedule from Yandere Dev of a new build each two weeks, but if sources are correct it could be that ...