Yandere Simulator Nov 15th 2019 Secure Download
- Pressing the Shift key (or LB shoulder button) while viewing a student’s profile will now display a graphical breakdown of how their initial reputation was calculated. This graph currently does not update as a student’s reputation changes during gameplay, but it probably will in the future.
- The music store has been changed into a gift shop. Gifts purchased from this store can be given to rivals during the matchmaking minigame, or given to Senpai to restore his sanity after he experiences a damaging event.
- There is a new song for the DDR machine, but the current arrows are placeholders, and the music/arrows will probably be changed in the next update.
- Kokona’s lunch event will no longer take place.
- It should now be impossible to prevent civilians on the street from reaching their destinations.
- From now on, using the syringe to tranquilize someone will cause the syringe to become visibly stained with blood.
- When viewing a student’s profile, you can now press left/right to navigate to the next student’s profile.
- Implemented an “easy mode” for the first song of the dance machine minigame.
- Each student now has a pre-determined reputation from the start of the game.
- Senpai now has a short, simple reaction to finding a present on his desk.
- Updated Horuda’s portrait to use her new hairstyle.
- Added two new hairstyles for Yandere-chan.
- Added a new character to the “Characters” page of the Yandere Simulator website.
Release Date: 2019-11-15
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...
It is coming up to three weeks since we have had a new build of one of the the most popular free games in the world (whilst it remains in development at least) and we are normally used to a clockwork like schedule from Yandere Dev of a new build each two weeks, but if sources are correct it could be that ...
You may have been wondering why there hasn't been the usual two week gaps between uploads of Yandere Simulator, of course our beloved Senpai Yandere Dev was very busy at the back end of November and advised there wouldn't be a new build for around a month at that point, due to the amount of work going in ...