Yandere Simulator Sep 15th 2019 Secure Download
- t is no longer possible to commit murder if there is no spare clothing available at school (it would lead to a situation where the player is stuck in a towel in the locker room and has no way of obtaining any more clean clothing). There is a tutorial pop-up explaining this if the player attempts to attack someone without any spare clothing at school.
- People reported that the game was crashing when they attempted to load into the school environment. This may have been due to the new compression I was testing out, so I’ve disabled it.
- Added a wooden platform behind the legendary cherry tree. (This is to allow a place for potential witnesses to stand.)
- Re-designed some aspects of the the plaza area. (This is to facilitate that option of stealth gameplay during Osana’s week.)
- Replaced Musume Ronshaku’s old task with a new one (her old task was too similar to one of the delinquent tasks).
- Adjusted student likes/dislikes (Every student needs at least 5 likes and 5 dislikes for gameplay purposes).
- Added a little visual effect that appears when Yandere-chan giggles.
- Added one new hairstyle for Yandere-chan.
- Updated two student portraits.
Release Date: 2019-09-15
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...
It is coming up to three weeks since we have had a new build of one of the the most popular free games in the world (whilst it remains in development at least) and we are normally used to a clockwork like schedule from Yandere Dev of a new build each two weeks, but if sources are correct it could be that ...
You may have been wondering why there hasn't been the usual two week gaps between uploads of Yandere Simulator, of course our beloved Senpai Yandere Dev was very busy at the back end of November and advised there wouldn't be a new build for around a month at that point, due to the amount of work going in ...