Yandere Simulator Sep 21st 2019 Secure Download
- Using the debug turtle to clean clothing will no longer result in a scenario where the game believes that there is no clean clothing present at school.
- Added teeth to Yandere-chan’s smile on the title screen.
- Reduced the volume of the woodchipper and radio.
- Yandere-chan now has a different line for complimenting male students.
- Fixed some inaccurate subtitles for certain students’ Tasks.
- Added warning message to the debug turtle menu.
- Added a new easter egg.
Release Date: 2019-09-21
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...
It is coming up to three weeks since we have had a new build of one of the the most popular free games in the world (whilst it remains in development at least) and we are normally used to a clockwork like schedule from Yandere Dev of a new build each two weeks, but if sources are correct it could be that ...
You may have been wondering why there hasn't been the usual two week gaps between uploads of Yandere Simulator, of course our beloved Senpai Yandere Dev was very busy at the back end of November and advised there wouldn't be a new build for around a month at that point, due to the amount of work going in ...