Yandere Simulator Sep 26th 2019 Secure Download
- When playing with a controller, it will now rumble in certain situations. (Currently, the controller will only rumble during attack animations, when you alarm a student, when the counselor slams her desk, during the game over sequence, and during a few key moments in the intro animation.)
- The player now has the option of going into the Settings menu and enabling “Toggle” for running. This means that in order to run, you only have to tap the Shift key once, instead of permanently holding down the Shift key.
- Changed the nature of the cello case so that it can no longer be used for weird exploits (like blocking students’ paths, or climbing on top of it). As a result, it is possible to clip into the cello case, but this is necessary to fix exploits.
- Added a new feature to the mech easter egg. Press the “X” button (or “F” key) to power up the mech’s weapons. This will cause your attacks to destroy parts of the environment.
- Phone addicts will no longer use their smartphones while walking through the girls’ locker room wearing a towel.
- Adjusted bathroom stalls that were clipping into walls in the girls’ locker room.
- Yandere-chan’s ears will no longer become dark when she loses her sanity.
- Added collision to some objects that previously lacked collision.
- Adjusted the texture for Yandere-chan’s “lost sanity” eyes.
- Fixed some typos.
Release Date: 2019-09-26
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...
It is coming up to three weeks since we have had a new build of one of the the most popular free games in the world (whilst it remains in development at least) and we are normally used to a clockwork like schedule from Yandere Dev of a new build each two weeks, but if sources are correct it could be that ...
You may have been wondering why there hasn't been the usual two week gaps between uploads of Yandere Simulator, of course our beloved Senpai Yandere Dev was very busy at the back end of November and advised there wouldn't be a new build for around a month at that point, due to the amount of work going in ...