Yandere Simulator April 10th 2020 Secure Download
- After receiving assistance and guidance from a fellow programmer, made miscellaneous improvements throughout the code that should improve performance. You might get a better framerate in this build than the previous build!
- Time no longer moves forward in Alphabet Killer Challenge. This prevents a situation where the target is in class and the player is forced to wait an extremely long time for the character to leave the classroom.
- The ability to access the Matchmaking feature has been removed. This is because now the majority of code related to Matchmaking is Osana-centric and no longer compatible with Kokona and Riku.
- Smoke bombs will no longer work on students who are currently charging at you with intent to apprehend you.
- Reduced chance of blood-cleaner robot getting stuck when trying to pathfind to its next destination.
- Delinquents will no longer ignore giggles coming from the incinerator area.
- Implemented optimizations that sped up the game’s loading times.
- As of now, the china dress has been removed from the Ebola-chan easter egg. You can now access the china dress anytime by finding it in the “Meme Closet” along with the Doki Doki Literature Club cosplay and Crush Crush cosplay.
Release Date: 2020-04-10
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
The Osana demo has finally released! You can pick it up right here. It's been a long 6 years of years waiting, so let's get into it. What does the Osana demo have in store for us? Taking a Look at Osana Well, first of all, you can finally take down Osana using 17 different elimination methods. It's ...
Yandere Simulator has gotten a couple of new features since the last time we talked about it. There's a ton of different minor changes that help smooth gameplay out, but there's also a few other things to talk about. First thing's first, though. No. Osana still isn't fully out yet. 1. SNAP Mode
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...