Yandere Simulator Nov 19th 2019 Secure Download
- The player will now start Mission Mode with $10 so that it’s possible to buy enough salty snacks to complete a Multi-Mission that involves electrocuting 10 students.
- Any easter egg that requires the player to type a phrase on the keyboard can no longer be activated if Yandere-chan is sitting.
- Heroic students will no longer run when investigating giggles, only screams.
- The keys to unlock the robot easter egg will no longer appear in LoveSick Mode / Mission Mode.
- Improved the arrows for the “Queen of Dance” song on the dance machine.
- Added one new song to the dance machine.
- Adjusted student reputation values.
Release Date: 2019-11-19
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
The Osana demo has finally released! You can pick it up right here. It's been a long 6 years of years waiting, so let's get into it. What does the Osana demo have in store for us? Taking a Look at Osana Well, first of all, you can finally take down Osana using 17 different elimination methods. It's ...
Yandere Simulator has gotten a couple of new features since the last time we talked about it. There's a ton of different minor changes that help smooth gameplay out, but there's also a few other things to talk about. First thing's first, though. No. Osana still isn't fully out yet. 1. SNAP Mode
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...