Yandere Simulator Aug 22nd 2019 Secure Download
- Removed exploit that allowed players to keep a character stationary indefinitely by talking to a student about their Task and never dismissing the Task Window.
- Adjusted the pathfinding grid so that it should be less likely for a student’s path to the male locker room to be blocked.
- Added voice lines for the “Generic Placeholder” task. (Female only.)
- Turned down the volume of the delinquent leader’s voiced lines, since they were distorted.
- Changed the animation that Yandere-chan performs when she uses the Intimidate option.
- Finally finished implementing the “Tasks” screen accessed from the pause menu.
- Adjusted subtitles for students reacting to certain types of weapons.
- Added a new easter egg – “Witch Mode”. Press RB (left ctrl) to activate her power, and then press X (the F key) to activate her secondary power.
Release Date: 2019-08-22
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
It is coming up to three weeks since we have had a new build of one of the the most popular free games in the world (whilst it remains in development at least) and we are normally used to a clockwork like schedule from Yandere Dev of a new build each two weeks, but if sources are correct it could be that ...
You may have been wondering why there hasn't been the usual two week gaps between uploads of Yandere Simulator, of course our beloved Senpai Yandere Dev was very busy at the back end of November and advised there wouldn't be a new build for around a month at that point, due to the amount of work going in ...
There are certain games we here at Rocky Bytes just never get tired of, if you're sick of the same old games and have no money to invest in the latest AAA game then here's a list of a few games that will provide with as much entertainment as most games that money can buy. First up we have my personal ...