Yandere Simulator Oct 17th 2019 Secure Download
- It is now possible to purchase a Fake ID from Info-chan’s “Drops” menu. It currently lacks functionality, but may have a purpose in the future.
- The “stop time” debug command (pause key when the debug menu is open) will now prevent the police timer from counting down.
- Adjusted the texture that appears on Yandere-chan’s eyes when she is using Yandere Vision.
- Added a new Headmaster cassette tape!
- It is now possible to exit Yandere-chan’s room at nighttime and visit a street.
- It is possible to interact with each store, but it is not possible to buy anything yet. The items listed for sale are placeholders.
- I only have one shopkeeper portrait right now, but in the future, each store will have a unique shopkeeper.
Release Date: 2019-10-17
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
Yandere Simulator has gotten a couple of new features since the last time we talked about it. There's a ton of different minor changes that help smooth gameplay out, but there's also a few other things to talk about. First thing's first, though. No. Osana still isn't fully out yet. 1. SNAP Mode
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...
It is coming up to three weeks since we have had a new build of one of the the most popular free games in the world (whilst it remains in development at least) and we are normally used to a clockwork like schedule from Yandere Dev of a new build each two weeks, but if sources are correct it could be that ...