Yandere Simulator Dec 1st 2019 Secure Download
- It is no longer possible to use the Expulsion method on Kokona; as part of implementing Osana, the Expulsion method has been re-worked to function with Osana rather than Kokona. Although it has been disabled, you will be able to experience it again once Osana is out. (As a consequence, it is no longer possible to enter the Counselor’s office and speak with her.)
- It is now possible to sabotage one of the vending machines with a screwdriver. This will cause the vending machine to eat your money without dispensing any drinks. (This is related to one of Osana’s elimination methods.)
- It is no longer possible to hand a snack to a character if they are still in the process of walking into the school at the start of the day. (This fixes an Osana exploit.)
- The answer sheet in the faculty room is no longer present on any day except for Friday. (This is related to an Osana event that is exclusive to Friday.)
- Sakyu Basu will now react to the sight of her ring being stolen. (This is to make one of Osana’s elimination methods more difficult.)
- It is no longer possible to sneak a box cutter past a metal detector using a cardboard box.
- Finally gave proper “Student Info” to the martial arts club members.
- Himari now has enough strength to apprehend Yandere-chan.
Release Date: 2019-12-01
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...
It is coming up to three weeks since we have had a new build of one of the the most popular free games in the world (whilst it remains in development at least) and we are normally used to a clockwork like schedule from Yandere Dev of a new build each two weeks, but if sources are correct it could be that ...
You may have been wondering why there hasn't been the usual two week gaps between uploads of Yandere Simulator, of course our beloved Senpai Yandere Dev was very busy at the back end of November and advised there wouldn't be a new build for around a month at that point, due to the amount of work going in ...