Yandere Simulator January 10th 2020 Secure Download
Fixes, Changes, Additions
- It is now possible to find an item to collect and put in the Senpai Shrine. In the future, there will be one new item available per week of gameplay. (Also, the number of collectibles in your Senpai Shrine will probably affect some aspect of gameplay, like reducing how quickly your sanity degrades.)
- Fixed bug that would cause a student to magically drop dead at Yandere-chan’s feet if they got within 1 meter of her while she was giggling with less than 33% sanity.
- Fixed bug that would cause a Cooking Club member to use the wrong animations if they spotted a bloody weapon on the ground while they were holding a tray of food.
- Fixed bug that would cause a Cooking Club member’s food tray to turn invisible and remain invisible if they noticed something strange on the ground.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to stand up after being apprehended if she was spotted by 4 students plus a Student Council member.
- Fixed bug that prevented Budo from re-locating to the Martial Arts Club if the player spoke to him about the sparring minigame.
- Changed a few student likes/dislikes to make them more consistent with their behavior / what is written in their profiles.
- Fixed bug that caused the game to forget to restore the player’s number of panty shots properly if the day was restarted.
- Fixed bug that would cause one of the Basu sisters to freeze in place if she won a struggle with Yandere-chan.
- Added a controller graphic to the loading screen so that new players will know what all the buttons are.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible to drown a student during Mission Mode.
- Added a shopkeeper to the game store in the town.
Release Date: 2020-01-10
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...
It is coming up to three weeks since we have had a new build of one of the the most popular free games in the world (whilst it remains in development at least) and we are normally used to a clockwork like schedule from Yandere Dev of a new build each two weeks, but if sources are correct it could be that ...
You may have been wondering why there hasn't been the usual two week gaps between uploads of Yandere Simulator, of course our beloved Senpai Yandere Dev was very busy at the back end of November and advised there wouldn't be a new build for around a month at that point, due to the amount of work going in ...