Yandere Simulator June 1st 2020 Secure Download
- Previously, it was possible to create an impossible Multi-Mission by designing the mission so that the player had to eliminate a Student Council girl with a method that did not apply to them. (For example, it was impossible to kill a Student Council girl with fire, because they dodged buckets of gasoline). As of now, Info-chan offers a new service: for the price of 25 Info Points, Info-chan will get a girl fired from the Student Council, which turns that girl into a normal student (no more pepper spray, no more supernatural dodging skills, etc). From there, you can interact with the girl normally, and kill her using methods you couldn’t use before (such as putting a note in her locker to lure her to the rooftop and pushing her off the roof). This feature is only accessible in Mission Mode, since it was implemented to accommodate Multi-Missions about eliminating Student Council girls in specific ways.
- The saving/loading feature will now accurately track which students are arrested, broken, dead, dying, expelled, exposed, holding a grudge, kidnapped, missing, photographed, replaced by a substitute, and befriended. Also, the saving/loading feature will remember reputations, which students have had their phones stolen in the past, and which students the player has already taken a panty shot of.
- Yandere-chan’s phone was designed in 2015, and was modern at the time, but looks outdated now in 2020. The appearance of the phone has been adjusted to reflect the look-and-feel of modern 2020 phones. This has resulted in a lot of extra space in many of the menus! In the near future, those pause menu screens will be updated in order to account for this extra space. The current phone artwork is placeholder and will be replaced before Osana is released.
- I was planning to avoid updating any aspects of the UI at this point in time, and save it all for the Osana demo so that the new UI would come as a complete surprise…but I couldn’t resist quickly updating the Calendar screen. Take a look if you’re interested; it’s an example of the type of UI improvement you’re going to see in the upcoming Osana build.
- I always intended to populate the school corridors with props and decorations, but it wasn’t a high priority until now. As of now, props have finally been placed into one of the school corridors (turn left after entering the school) to simulate what it’ll be like once the entire school is populated with props. The ceilings around school look different, too.
- In the future, each store on the street will have its own theme music when the player is accessing it. However, as of now, there is only one theme, and it’s the lingerie store theme, so you will hear sexy sensual music inside of every store on the street.
- The Alphabet Killer Challenge now has a unique background music! It’s over 10 minutes long and goes through many changes so that it doesn’t get too repetitive during such a long challenge. (Press “M” during the challenge to play in silence.) The music was provided by Fonix!
- Info-chan now refers to her currency as “Info Points” instead of “Panty Shots”. Open Info-chan’s menu and press the “F” key (or X button on controller) to see a tutorial pop-up describing the different ways to acquire Info Points.
- From now on, whenever a character discovers a corpse, the player will see a camera shot of the character who discovered the corpse at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Added one new background music track to the game (actually nine variations of one track, one for each possible combination of school atmosphere and sanity) provided by CameronF305!
- As of now, if the player gets a “Dark Ending” (for example, the Genocide Ending) the credits screen will get more spooky (red text, no cherry blossoms).
- The “hide bodies in lockers” feature from the Alphabet Killer Challenge is now a part of normal gameplay.
- The initial text message conversation where Yandere-chan meets Info-chan has been re-written.
- Updated the appearance of the Calligraphy Room (it is now closer to its final form).
- Replaced most of the models in the Drama Club with new, higher-quality models.
- The player can now view the game’s controls from the pause screen menu.
- Placing a Bug for Info-chan now gives 10 “Info Points” instead of 5.
- Added six new Headmaster Tapes – #3, #4, #5, #7, #8, and #9.
- If the player carried a corpse in Yandere-chan’s arms and dropped it off the roof, then dragged another corpse along the ground and dropped that corpse off the roof, the first corpse would teleport back to the top of the roof. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that would prevent surrounding NPCs from being easily able to detect Yandere-chan’s misbehavior if she had been sent to the guidance counselor earlier in the day, while crouching or crawling.
- Fixed bug that would make it impossible to use the “put note in student’s locker” feature for the rest of the day, if a student witnessed a corpse after seeing a note in their locker.
- Fixed bug that made it impossible for the player to remove a bucket trap from a door if the player picked up a bucket with water after creating a bucket trap elsewhere in the map.
- If you saved the game while students were swimming in the pool and then loaded the save file, the swimming students would do all sorts of strange things. This bug has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that would cause a student to slide across the ground while performing a frightened pose if they noticed a corpse while running to report a bloody weapon to a teacher.
- Fixed bug that would cause students to run towards their locker instead of running to safety, if they discovered a corpse while on their way to check their locker for a note.
- Fixed bug that would cause teachers to ignore giggles for the rest of the day if they sent Yandere-chan to the guidance counselor while responding to the sound of a giggle.
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to run around freely while being chased by a student council member if the council member gave chase while Yandere-chan was laughing.
- Fixed bug that would prevent the game from successfully loading if the player attempted to load a save file from a day when a Memorial for a dead student had taken place.
- Fixed bug that would cause the Basu sisters to have their daily conversation at their lockers, if the player got a game over while the two sisters were at their lockers.
- Fixed bug that would cause the framerate to drop significantly if the player asked a student to follow them (even after the student had stopped following the player).
- Fixed bug that would prevent outlines from appearing around a student in Yandere Vision, if that student’s info was unlocked by paying Info-chan for info about them.
- Finally fixed that annoying issue where, when you turn the camera and look at the students around you at the start of the day, the game stutters for a few seconds.
- Fixed bug that prevented the “carrying drama club props is no longer considered suspicious if Yandere-chan is in the drama club” feature from working properly.
- Fixed bug that would cause Yandere-chan to spawn with a duplicated weapon in her inventory if the game was saved while only one weapon was in her inventory.
- Restored boats to the ocean visible from the street. (Apparently, they disappeared when I updated the game to Unity 2019, and I didn’t notice until now.)
- Fixed bug that would allow the player to attend class in the gap of time between being spotted by a Heroic student and being chased by a Heroic student.
- FINALLY fixed that super-annoying bug where the Student Info menu wouldn’t show character portraits if it was accessed from Info-chan’s Services menu.
- Fixed bug that would prevent students from acknowledging the fact that Yandere-chan had picked up a weapon that they were currently investigating.
- Fixed bug that would cause the game to freak out if the player attempted to load a save while on a day when a student memorial had taken place.
- Fixed bug that caused a student to snap out of the “dying from poison” state if the player used a radio while a student was dying from poison.
- Fixed bug that would cause the faculty to detect a murder weapon at school even if the player had cleaned blood off their murder weapon.
- During the Alphabet Killer Challenge, stink bombs will no longer have an effect on characters who have witnessed murder or a corpse.
- Fixed bug that would cause the camera’s rotation to snap to default rotation whenever the player stopped aiming their camera.
- Fixed bug that prevented the player from attending class if they had gotten into a physical struggle earlier in the day.
- Fixed bug that prevented the “innocuous objects become suspicious after becoming bloody” feature from working properly.
- Attempted to fix “female students are invisible” bug, which would only happen on certain very old graphics cards.
- Fixed bug that allowed the player to attach multiple buckets to the wood-chipper, instead of just one.
- Tutorials may have been broken in the previous build. This bug has been fixed.
Release Date: 2020-06-01
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
Yandere Simulator has gotten a couple of new features since the last time we talked about it. There's a ton of different minor changes that help smooth gameplay out, but there's also a few other things to talk about. First thing's first, though. No. Osana still isn't fully out yet. 1. SNAP Mode
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...
It is coming up to three weeks since we have had a new build of one of the the most popular free games in the world (whilst it remains in development at least) and we are normally used to a clockwork like schedule from Yandere Dev of a new build each two weeks, but if sources are correct it could be that ...