Yandere Simulator Oct 1st 2019 Secure Download
- A stealth attack will now cause a small amount of noise, enough to alert anyone who is extremely close by (within 2 meters). As a result, it is no longer possible to easily kill an entire group of students when they are walking in a “conga line”. (Eventually, I will probably adjust student pathfinding so that they are never forming “conga lines” in the first place…)
- The game now acknowledges the mech in the science club as an easter egg, meaning that the game will start using “easter egg logic” once Yandere-chan gets into the mech (for example, while the mech is active, the police won’t arrive at school before 6:00 PM, so that your time in the mech isn’t cut short).
- The little box that displays the name of a room behind a door is now displaying the proper text when Yandere-chan approaches a toilet stall.
- If the police arrive at school after the player has activated an easter egg, you will now see a special outcome.
- Delinquents will now refuse to go check their locker for a note unless you have befriended them first.
- The low-sanity murder hallucinations now carry weapons, and are no longer misaligned.
- The player is now able to adjust the game’s settings while in Yandere-chan’s home.
- Replaced the “pushing male student off roof” voice clip with a much better one.
- The headmaster can no longer taze you if an easter egg is active.
- Moved some props that were clipping into walls.
Release Date: 2019-10-01
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
Yandere Simulator has gotten a couple of new features since the last time we talked about it. There's a ton of different minor changes that help smooth gameplay out, but there's also a few other things to talk about. First thing's first, though. No. Osana still isn't fully out yet. 1. SNAP Mode
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...
It is coming up to three weeks since we have had a new build of one of the the most popular free games in the world (whilst it remains in development at least) and we are normally used to a clockwork like schedule from Yandere Dev of a new build each two weeks, but if sources are correct it could be that ...