Yandere Simulator Oct 31st 2019 Secure Download
- If Saki witnesses you murder Kokona, she will develop the strength of Budo and attempt to apprehend you. (Same goes for Kokona witnessing you murder Saki.)
- A student will no longer rotate towards an incorrect angle if distracted by Yandere-chan while returning an object to its original location.
- A student will no longer get stuck in the incorrect state if distracted by Yandere-chan while picking up a dropped item on the ground.
- It should no longer be possible for the player to block a civilian walking down the street from reaching their destination.
- It should now be impossible for the player to block the entrance-way to the girls’ locker room.
- A student will now only be bullied if their reputation is less than negative 33.
- The manga store clerk now has artwork and new dialogue.
- There is no longer an invisible wall in front of the electronics store.
- Made an addition to the Gaming Club.
Release Date: 2019-10-31
A guide to help you install Yandere Simulator
In this installation we hope to show you how to install Yandere Simulator in just a few quick and easy steps. The first thing you will need to do is click the big green button in the top left of the page, once you ...
Learn how to play Yandere Simulator in just a few steps with this tutorial!
This tutorial will briefly teach you the very basics on how to play Yandere Simulator. While the game is only 5% complete as of the writing of this article, there is still a decent amount you can do in Yandere ...
It's been a while since you've last heard about Yandere Simulator from us, right? Almost a year now. Well, we're happy to say that a whole ton has happened during the past year, and we're ready to give you a quick rundown. 1. A new Introduction Cutscene Back in July, Yandere Dev decided to entirely ...
It is coming up to three weeks since we have had a new build of one of the the most popular free games in the world (whilst it remains in development at least) and we are normally used to a clockwork like schedule from Yandere Dev of a new build each two weeks, but if sources are correct it could be that ...
You may have been wondering why there hasn't been the usual two week gaps between uploads of Yandere Simulator, of course our beloved Senpai Yandere Dev was very busy at the back end of November and advised there wouldn't be a new build for around a month at that point, due to the amount of work going in ...