Minecraft 1.15.2 Secure Download
CHANGES IN 1.15.2
- Bees no longer anger when a nearby nest/hive is destroyed using a silk touch tool
- Added doPatrolSpawning and doTraderSpawning game rules that control spawning of patrols and wandering traders, respectively
- Added gui_light option in block models to allow controlling light when rendering model as item in GUI
Controls light when rendering block model inside slot. If set to side, model will be rendered like block. If set to front, model is shaded like flat item
- Any birch or oak sapling grown near a flower within 2 blocks distance on the same y-level has a 5% chance of having a bee nest
- Bee Nests now have a 2% chance of spawning in Flower Forests
- Bee Nests now have a 0.2% chance of spawning in Forest, Wooded Hills, Birch Forest, Tall Birch Forest, Birch Forest Hills, and Tall Birch Hills biomes
- Fixed bugs
FIXED BUGS IN 1.15.2
- MC-169825 - “Multiplayer (3rd party)” shows in window title when disconnecting from a singleplayer world
- MC-169839 - Certain potion effects that override lower level effects don’t get removed after their duration ends
- MC-169840 - Drinking a level 1 potion under a level 2 beacon and leaving results in the effect being lost
- MC-169848 - Crashes when trying to create Beehive From planted tree
- MC-169886 - No older world protection in 1.15.2 PR 1
- MC-862 - Spawn protection doesn’t work for item frames, paintings and armor stands
- MC-1541 - Beacon effect removes potion effect of the same type
- MC-51053 - Furnace minecarts lose power after navigating corners
- MC-150575 - Concrete powder does not turn into concrete when letting it fall beside water
- MC-153987 - Falling down ladders while wearing elytra
- MC-165695 - Hoppers harvesting honeycomb from bee hives and bee nests only pick up one honeycomb
- MC-166312 - Loom UI pattern icons are too dark
- MC-166319 - B on “Open in browser” is lowercase in link confirmation GUI
- MC-166324 - “Raw input” button has lowercase “i”
- MC-166722 - Some custom item models appear dark in the inventory
- MC-167018 - Misplaced pixel in critical hit particle texture
- MC-167079 - Horse Armor texture is off
- MC-167201 - Invisible glowing entities do not respect their team color
- MC-167219 - Reloading a resource pack enough times will cause intense lag
- MC-167220 - Items on marker armor stands no longer glow
- MC-167235 - Distance from where you can enter a bed is off center
- MC-167344 - com.mojang.blaze3d.platform.ClipboardManager leaks direct buffers
- MC-167416 - Distance from where a monster will stop you from sleeping is off center
- MC-167444 - iron_golem_crackiness_* textures show up on invisible iron golems that are damaged
- MC-167709 - Bees that ride a boat, minecart or other entities when entering their hive or nest can’t leave the hive or nest ever again
- MC-168091 - Concrete powder doesn’t convert into concrete when dropped into deep water
- MC-168230 - End crystal beam is dark / desaturated
- MC-168467 - Bees do not remember how many crops they’ve pollinated
- MC-169157 - Breaking a hive with obstructed front makes bees vanish
Release Date: 2020-01-21
Learn how to install and configure and have hours of fun
Minecraft is a game that doesn’t require any installation per se, as when running it for the first time it creates all the necessary files for its proper functioning, visible for the user. The home screen ...
How to gather a huge amount of the more important resources quickly.
You've seen a ton of those massive build videos on Youtube, and you noticed that they're doing it in Survival mode. How? How do they get all these resources? How are they placing down hundreds of iron blocks while ...
Which Minecraft mods are the best? How do you install them? Find out here!
Vanilla Minecraft is a fine experience, but mods make any game better. That's especially true for Minecraft, where its sandbox nature makes it so Mods can be insanely diverse. From a total gameplay conversion, like ...
Learn the basic aspects of Minecraft for playing this epic game
Minecraft is a “sandbox” style game: a game with an open and almost infinite playground with no purpose, which offers unlimited options and possibilities. For starting the game it is needed to create and ...
In the last few months there has been a wealth of Slender Man games released and this has caused me to look further in to the origins, myth and mystery that surrounds this supernatural creature, now don’t get me wrong whilst I love the paranormal and jump scares and playing horror games I’m ...
Minecraft fans all over the globe (which have become a huge collective) have been waiting for the Minecraft 1.9 update for months now. Finally a date has been set to release several snapshots from this new version. The chosen date is not a random day, we are taking about no other than next Wednesday, ...
From First Person Shooters to Action, we’re always killing something in video games. From ghosts in Pac Man and Koopas in Mario, just because you’re not using a gun doesn’t mean you’re not killing a creature. The following are some of the best killing games you can find on Rocky ...