Minecraft 20w27a Secure Download
- Spawn eggs
- Added piglin brute spawn eggs.
- Piglin brutes
- Stronger variants of piglins that wield golden axes.
- Are always hostile towards players, unlike piglins.
- Have 50 × 25 health.
- Only spawn during world generation in bastion remnants.
- Contains mycelium, podzol, and crimson and warped nylium.
- Used to determine which blocks mushrooms can be placed on and which blocks huge mushrooms can grow on, even if the light level is high.
- Crimson and warped fungi
- Can now be placed on mycelium.
- Can now be leashed.
- Bastion remnants
- Now spawn piglin brutes on world generation.
- Normal piglins may still spawn.
- Piglin brutes are now used for the "Monster Hunter" advancement and count toward the "Monsters Hunted" advancement.
- Dropping resource packs into the menu now updates the list of resource packs without needing a reload.
- Data packs can now have a pack.png in the root folder, and will display it in the data pack menu.
- 25 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.16
- MC-1058 – A dragon head is invisible if the entity wearing it is not in view.
- MC-2404 – Stepping down while sneaking allows falling off of blocks.
- MC-49476 – NBT
HideFlagsdoes not hide "Dyed" on leather armor.
- MC-68487 – Player heads of the same player always have the same skin texture, even if the saved texture data is different.
- MC-97507 – Using item which modifies the held item shows "Gear equips" subtitle.
- MC-145691 – Binding "Open/Close Inventory" to Tab ↹ only opens the inventory.
- MC-150417 – Some items get stuck in soul sand when there is liquid above the soul sand.
- MC-180447 – Game crashes when placing player head down.
- From 1.16
- MC-171739 – Weeping and twisting vines, bamboo, and kelp can be replaced by "saplings" by breaking and placing the block at the same time.
- MC-174762 – Villager iron golem respawn timer is reset when the chunk is reloaded.
- MC-178729 – Red and brown mushrooms cannot be grown into huge mushrooms on nylium, while they can on all other "grass" blocks.
- MC-182652 – Ruined portals do not always generate with a chest.
- MC-183663 – Farmer villagers do not compost correctly.
- MC-183743 – Iron golem overpopulation.
- MC-185274 – Subtitles still show "Gear equips" when eating in snapshot 20w21a or newer.
- MC-188473 – Resource pack screen no longer updates when adding or removing resource packs.
- MC-188969 – Having a suspicious stew in your inventory prevents any type of suspicious stew from going into your inventory when milking a brown mooshroom.
- MC-189909 –
player_interacted_with_entitydoes not trigger if there is only one item and the item gets consumed.
- MC-190021 – Trying to mount a pig or strider while sneaking plays the hand animation.
- MC-190266 – Players and other entities can catch on fire after logging on while riding a strider in lava.
- MC-190274 – Collecting liquids in bottles in Creative mode is inconsistent with the new Creative mode bucket mechanics.
- MC-190849 – Slime blocks can only push entities 5 blocks high instead of 6 blocks high as in 1.15.2.
- MC-191467 – Resource packs screen is not updated in real time when packs are dropped in the folder.
- From 1.16.1
- MC-191915 – While in a boat the elytra does not show as enchanted.
- MC-192894 – Transparency layers lose their auxiliary depth buffer ID when resized.
Release Date: 2020-07-01
Learn how to install and configure and have hours of fun
Minecraft is a game that doesn’t require any installation per se, as when running it for the first time it creates all the necessary files for its proper functioning, visible for the user. The home screen ...
How to gather a huge amount of the more important resources quickly.
You've seen a ton of those massive build videos on Youtube, and you noticed that they're doing it in Survival mode. How? How do they get all these resources? How are they placing down hundreds of iron blocks while ...
Which Minecraft mods are the best? How do you install them? Find out here!
Vanilla Minecraft is a fine experience, but mods make any game better. That's especially true for Minecraft, where its sandbox nature makes it so Mods can be insanely diverse. From a total gameplay conversion, like ...
Learn the basic aspects of Minecraft for playing this epic game
Minecraft is a “sandbox” style game: a game with an open and almost infinite playground with no purpose, which offers unlimited options and possibilities. For starting the game it is needed to create and ...
The Nether in Minecraft has been largely untouched for quite a while now as the developers decide to focus on other things. However, that's finally about to end in the upcoming Nether Update. But what exactly is going to change about the game? Well, quite a lot, actually. Netherite Gear and ...
In the last few months there has been a wealth of Slender Man games released and this has caused me to look further in to the origins, myth and mystery that surrounds this supernatural creature, now don’t get me wrong whilst I love the paranormal and jump scares and playing horror games I’m ...
Minecraft fans all over the globe (which have become a huge collective) have been waiting for the Minecraft 1.9 update for months now. Finally a date has been set to release several snapshots from this new version. The chosen date is not a random day, we are taking about no other than next Wednesday, ...